Monday, April 6, 2009

A NOT! Not me! Monday!

This is just a teeny note to give all my legion of fans a little update.....

There are three blogs that I officially follow. Of the three, ALL of them need prayer - MAJOR prayer. Here's why:

http://thelukesponbergfoundation.blogspot.com are expecting! That's right, they lost their little one almost a year ago, and are now looking forward to another little one. I can't imagine their feelings, having never been where they are, but I can ask you to pray for them. Put yourself in their place & ask God's grace on them.j

http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com are, tomorrow, going to observe the first anniversary of their daughter's birthday and one day life. Again, I can't imagine; I can only ask you to pray for sweet Angie & for peace on this hardest of days.

www.mycharmingkids.net , MckMama, is right now going through the storm. Her MckMiracle baby is on his third week of hospitalization with continuing bouts of SupraVentricular Tachycardia. I DO know what she's going through: at times, I've been slammed with my own bouts of SVT's. It's no fun, and I'm a grownup. Imagine what a 4-month-old feels like. Pray, people. Raise these good Christians up to the Lord and ask for mercy. For miracles. For peace.
For joy.

And, it wouldn't hurt to let them know that you're praying for them.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment