Lauren at The Little Things We Do is hosting this blog hop - and I'm more than thrilled to join in! Visit her site to read other fill in the blanks as well as participate in this fun tradition!
1. The best day ever was my wedding day - There we were on a small river boat (NOT to be confused with a gambling casino boat!!), saying our vows in front of family and a few friends. It was pouring down rain, and was TONS of fun!
2. My favorite meal of the day is dinner, because I've started off with a glass of wine or Scotch, spent an hour or so cooking, and now we get to eat!
3. This weekend has been long-awaited. It begins our Spring Break - not that we have any fun trips planned, but my house desperately needs a good scrubbing; I've got some window "treatments" to put up; and a lot of sewing to catch up on. Plus sleeping late & drinking tea in bed while I read the paper.
4. Never in my life have I hang-glided. I used to want to, but since having kids, it's not worth the risk. Plus, there's my fear of heights.....
5. The only thing better than dark chocolate, is dark chocolate with a really good glass of single-malt Scotch! There's something about that combo...
6. I could really do with some naps in my future - I've been working WAY too hard lately.
7. The most recent thing I bought myself was this dress. It's cute & sassy, & I can't wait to throw a jacket over it & wear it to work!