Today is the day you link your blog post where you answered these questions to the Mr. Linky below so that people can come and read your answers. Please be sure to visit a few and leave nice comments; it's the nice thing to do!
1. What is your favorite fair/carnival food? Corndogs! Gotta love 'em!
2. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of? Dresses I've "outgrown." ahem
3. What is your favorite gift to receive? Chocolate! Always!
4. When was the last time you tried something new? Just finished "The Started Wife" and "Under the Tuscan Sun." Both only so-so.
5. What is your favorite and least favorite book genre?Memoir, Mystery, Political Intrigue, Romance, Humor, Historical Fiction, Historical nonfiction, Chick Lit, Self-Help, Other6.Silver or Gold? Favorite is adventure, like Clive Cussler. Least favorite would have to be Chick Lit - I just don't get it.
7. What makes you sigh? Classical music
8. If you didn't know how old you are, how old would you claim you are? 35 (may God forgive me!)
9. Would you break a law to save a loved one? To protect a loved one? To SAVE one, like a life, sure. To proctect one - yes, unless it was just bailing them out from trouble of their own making
10. If you had to teach something, what would it be? Science - love it.
11. You're having lunch with 3 people whom you respect and admire. They begin to criticize a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. What do you do? Rather than embarass them, I'd change the subject. STRONGLY.
12. Which of the 5 Love Languages is your prominent means of experiencing love?Quality TimePhysical TouchActs of ServiceGiftsWords of AffirmationNot sure which is your most prominent love language? Take the quiz! Quality time. Always.